Tuesday 5 August 2008

Who has beaten Roger this year?




How a Federer fan (or Fedophile) might explain this year's defeats:

* Nadal (no shame there)

* Djokovic (or there)

* Murray (he's going to have to grind very hard if he keeps playing this way)

* Andy Roddick (law of averages)

* Gilles Simon (the guy was on a roll, caught Roger cold...)

* Ivo Karlovic (big serve, on his day etc)

* Radek Stepanek (ouch!, you got to be kidding me!)

* Mardy Fish (come on Roger throw me a bone, even Mirka can't put a positive spin on that one)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this post Steve!

I'm still kind of leery about the Simon loss: I know he was playing well, but how many hot players have run up against Roger, even after he's taken a break, only to see their streaks shattered?

And you're right: That Fish loss is horrible!!! If he would've fallen to Ginepri, that would've been right up there with it.

Anonymous said...

And now *sigh* James Blake.

Steve said...

Hi m

i guess it shouldnt surprise me but i didnt see that one coming!

Steve